Friday 15 February 2013

Draft 3:

Draft 3 of my video shows that i have the basic narrative of my video now complete, however i still have issues with some of the shot lengths - as in looking at other rock alternative videos there are often a lot of fast pace shots rather then few longer ones. Now that i have finished shooting however i can ensure to focus on the editing process and adding approprate effects where nescessary.
I asked for feedback off my subject teacher Tim Anderson, and after watching it i was advised to add a montage sequence to contrast against the strong narrative scenes. Another comment that was suggested to me was to ensure that if i need to have a longer shot add a 'jump cut' effect, this will keep the audience engaged and catch their attention. Other effects i could use to help with shot length would be to add reverse shots which are aesthetically pleaseing as well as fitting in with the theme of feeling lost and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment